Saturday, 2024-04-20
FuSa Project
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » You can ask me everything about the psp, i will help (i will help as much as i can :D)
You can ask me everything about the psp, i will help
jonathanzcnDate: Thursday, 2008-10-23, 11:31 AM | Message # 16
Private
Group: Users
Quote (Andy_maN)
Umm.. that's strange... mb you are using an old version (or unstable)

You r right, I update BookR to a new version, it works perfect now.
Tks... smile

Message edited by jonathanzcn - Thursday, 2008-10-23, 11:32 AM

keeponjamminDate: Friday, 2008-10-24, 4:33 PM | Message # 17
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
Group: Betatesters
Quote (daDani)
is there any music plugin for 5.00m33 working WITH in-game mute function?

for as far as i know, nope.. But almost every game has a option function and from there you can mute the sound... Works great for me biggrin music.prx works great btw

www.illusionless.nl

daDaniDate: Friday, 2008-10-24, 6:35 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant colonel
yeahh im already using music.prx ..though it would be better with a mute function in games taht you dont need to activate always the sound if you want to hear something and if you arent using the plugin sad

Don´t drink and drive, take drugs and fly

keeponjamminDate: Saturday, 2008-10-25, 5:08 PM | Message # 19
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
too bad, i'm afraid i can't help

www.illusionless.nl

fattybluntmanDate: Thursday, 2008-12-11, 5:11 PM | Message # 20
Private
will this plugin only work for a few of the chooseable FW in pops? such as 3.8 and up? or should it work for all pops selections like if im useing 5.00 pops version but have to select 3.40 to play RE3. should i be able to use fusa or not? is so wut might i be doing wrong i believe i have seplugins set up right and wut not

keeponjamminDate: Friday, 2008-12-12, 11:50 AM | Message # 21
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
you should be able to play it with every Fusa version, but keep in mind that you have to enable the plugin for POPS... You can do that by simply adding the ms0://seplugins/fusa.prx line into the POPS.txt file and enabling this for in your recovery... i hope this helps

www.illusionless.nl

fattybluntmanDate: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 4:49 PM | Message # 22
Private
hmm still troubles, i think that i do have that line added to games and pops and i even added it to vsh prolly not rly necessary but shouldnt conflict i would think. i am trying to run resident evil 3 on my hdtv, but its not fullscreen with the 5.00 update cause it needs to run in 3.40pops when i load the game i try to bring up fusa menu and it wont enable even with cord unattatched wonder wut options i have tks in advace for help

keeponjamminDate: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 6:46 PM | Message # 23
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
hm, iḿ having no trouble at all, your last option is to downgrade to 3.80 m33 cuz iḿ sure it works on that version, i think you should PM Andy_Man about it...

www.illusionless.nl

MaxxPlayaDate: Sunday, 2009-03-01, 1:31 PM | Message # 24
Private
Hi keeponjammin,

I have 5.00 M33-6 on PSP Slim...I updated from 3.71 M33-4 in order to be able to play my games in full screen...

all my psx games ran perfect with 3.71 M33-4. Now, with 5.00 m33-6 all my PSX games have worked (so far) except Resident evils 1,2,3. I'm using POPSloader 5.00 M33-2. When I try the RE games, 1, and 2 never loaded... Re1 never gets past the PSX Intro, and RE2 gets stuck on black screen, RE3 loads but always freezes soon after...

is there a better pops loader for CFW 5.00 M33-6 or any other method to get all my games up and running while having the luxury of playing w/ full screen video output???

Thanks!

keeponjamminDate: Sunday, 2009-03-01, 4:18 PM | Message # 25
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
right now you are using the pop directly from flash.
What you need to do, is install DAX his popsloader, but you also have to copy alle the pops from earlier versions :S...
Doing that is alot of work, so i suggest you use this link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CQ054JYD
just copy all the files inside the .rar directly to your memory stick..
it should be a folder called seplugins
restart your psp, and boot up a psx game..
It will ask you which POP version you would like to use.
Choose one that you think will work and wait for it to load, with older pops than 5.00, you cannot play on the TV, because they added that since POP 5.00..
If you have chosen the wrong one, just boot your psx game again, and hold the R-trigger till after you selected your game and the POP screen will load up again, now you can choose again, if you have chosen the right one and you are able to play, POP will not show you the POPSloader screen again untill you hold the R-trigger again smile
good luck with it and if you need help, just let me know smile
you are not able to play on the tv with other POPS than 5.00, but i think AM and OP are workin on it smile

www.illusionless.nl

MaxxPlayaDate: Wednesday, 2009-03-11, 6:24 AM | Message # 26
Private
Alright cool, Im downloading that right now...Thanks by the way...

okay, I have another problem though...

I just got a composite cable (r,w,y prongs)and i tried to get the games to play on a regular tv, to no avail...

I put the FuSa 1.0.48 in the seplugs, enabled it, swith D-terminal output to interlace(I follwed somebodys directions), and tryed to play on the tube, and all of the games wont play on the damn tv...I get a:

"To display this screen on a connected device, you must be connected, using a component AV cable or a D-terminal AV cable and you must outout the video content progressive format."

Man, this is fustrating bro...

What am I doing wrong?

Can you walk me through the steps on how to get this thing working properly?

Thanks...

Added (2009-03-02, 4:49 Am)
---------------------------------------------
UPDATE

Ive gotten a few games to work full screen (Star Ocean, Xenogears,Suikoden II,Dragon Warrior VII, ect)with the composite cable, like you said, using pops 5.0

But, what about PSP games, and Hamebrew (NES,SNES,GBA)????

how do i get those to full screen with the composite cable?

Thanks again for the help man

Added (2009-03-11, 6:24 Am)
---------------------------------------------
keeponjammin, you think you can help me out on my PSPBrew 0.91 thread?

keeponjamminDate: Wednesday, 2009-03-11, 4:52 PM | Message # 27
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
ok, what you're now using is the plugin created by Sony...
FuSa is the one created by AM and OP, and you can simply activate it by pressing the + and _ volume buttons biggrin
but for all these noobs which simply don't understand fusa, i'll create a movie for you all...

www.illusionless.nl

KoroDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-28, 8:22 AM | Message # 28
Private
my firmware is 5.00 M33-6

and i'm using the latest Fusa plugin we have here, But it doesn't work w/ my psx game (i'm playing FF7 on my psp)

Fusa works well w/ some psp games but not w/ psx

Light_AleXDate: Thursday, 2009-04-30, 11:41 AM | Message # 29
Lieutenant
No need to activate FuSa in POPS mode. Simply launch the PSOne game and it should play Fullscreen and on interlace. It is a SONY function.

-Light_AleX

He said, "Trust me, I've done it a hundred times." What followed next was indescribably horrible. He fell, he bounced, landed on the rock with a thump. It was extremely terrible that...you seriously don't want to know!

CJTHEHOMIEDate: Tuesday, 2009-07-07, 10:46 PM | Message # 30
Private
IS this plugin compatible with 5.50 GEN-B?

Message edited by CJTHEHOMIE - Tuesday, 2009-07-07, 10:47 PM

Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » You can ask me everything about the psp, i will help (i will help as much as i can :D)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz