FuSa Project
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » 5.00M33
5.00M33
NathaniasDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-22, 6:20 AM | Message # 16
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Betatesters
Quote (nick255)
FuSa's ps1 support will likely be needed even with firmware 5.0M33 as Sony's new video mode most likely will not work with other pops versions loaded via popsloader. Given that popsloader is required for many ps1 games to work hopefully FuSa can be made to only kick in when a version of pops below 5.0 is loaded. Of course, this will have to wait until Dax releases a new version of popsloader that is compatible with 5.0M33.

No, because even with popsloader you can always enable the video-out BEFORE booting the game, in which case you don't have to disconnect

ugh

ear3ndilDate: Sunday, 2008-10-26, 7:39 PM | Message # 17
Private
Group: Users
Quote (Nathanias)
No, because even with popsloader you can always enable the video-out BEFORE booting the game, in which case you don't have to disconnect

But then the game is viewed in old-style screen. If you don´t use "original from flash" from popsloader the screen isn´t full screen. I´ve tested a game with 3.72 pops and enabled video-out before booting the game and this don´t works in full screen mode. Withouth fusa´s ps1 support it´s imposible to play ps1 games with fullscreen mode, only works with pops from original 5.0.

keeponjamminDate: Monday, 2008-10-27, 7:20 PM | Message # 18
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
duh! we already discussed that, you can always enable fusa in older pops, just enable fusa's speedbooster and change the P and FPS to standard PsX games

www.illusionless.nl

HumanSymphonyDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-25, 5:50 AM | Message # 19
Private
Quote (keeponjammin)
duh! we already discussed that, you can always enable fusa in older pops, just enable fusa's speedbooster and change the P and FPS to standard PsX games

fusa doesn't work in pops anymore. only games that support 5.00 pops work without fusa. one specifically i want to work is metal gear, but it requires 3.80 pops to work, so i cannot play it on my tv. without ps1 support in fusa, a lot of games aren't going to work.

fattybluntmanDate: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 5:30 PM | Message # 20
Private
im posting on the question thread but i think thats my answer, that since fusa support for pops "wasnt needed" anymore because of 5.00, meaning that if i run a psx game through pops and dont play from flash i cant use fusa which i dont even need for games that work for 5.00 i guess that i need to downgrade to 3.72 or sumthing?

keeponjamminDate: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 6:49 PM | Message # 21
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
Ahum.. let me guys give you this quote from AM.. this is what he sent me long time ago:

You see, although OPrR said that SpB now isn't compatible with PS1 - it is not true
SpB is the same? so it's compatible with all PS1 games, however now FuSa doesn't care about POPS mode (I mean, it doesn't set up FPS and priority automaticly)

So no need to ask me for a help ;p
(Just enable it for POPS then set up FPS to 40 and pri. to 86 manualy)

www.illusionless.nl

Dudeman3740Date: Monday, 2008-12-15, 7:58 AM | Message # 22
Private
Maybe I'm just hard of seeing the answer in front of my eyes, or just plain crazy....but I can't seem to get it to work either. Using 5.00 m33-3 with Popsloader. I have the mso:lalalala enabled in pops and game, using the latest version that has the FS3 mode. Works fine with PSP games, but won't load with PSX games. Some mentioned about loading FUSA before booting the game, but plus and minus held won't load the screen on the XMB menu, and it won't load during the game.

keeponjamminDate: Monday, 2008-12-15, 2:58 PM | Message # 23
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
Quote (Dudeman3740)
Maybe I'm just hard of seeing the answer in front of my eyes, or just plain crazy....but I can't seem to get it to work either. Using 5.00 m33-3 with Popsloader. I have the mso:lalalala enabled in pops and game, using the latest version that has the FS3 mode. Works fine with PSP games, but won't load with PSX games. Some mentioned about loading FUSA before booting the game, but plus and minus held won't load the screen on the XMB menu, and it won't load during the game.

could be, dno cry

www.illusionless.nl

fattybluntmanDate: Monday, 2008-12-15, 7:00 PM | Message # 24
Private
ok this is a 2 parter hehe

PART 1:QUESTION
can 5.00m33 play psx games that require older fw versions to play properly (such as RE3 needing 3.40) though POPS on a TV with the new fullscreen? plz give any evidence u may have of this and special setup methods used to attain 8)

PART 2:TEMPORARY SOLUTION
i pandora'd back to 4.01m33-2 copied build 47 version seplugins folder to root and copied over.
then copied over the popsloader folder and popsloader.prx from the 3.80m33 v2 popsloader and added the line to
pops.txt from fusa
also read on general discussion (ill edit to give credit later) that a bug in m33 wont read the last entry in pops.txt so adding a filler is necessary can be done by adding ms0:/seplugins/bla.prx to pops.txt then restarting and enabling all cause all this is idealy done at the same time

this gave me resident evil 3 in 3.40 pops fullscreen on my tv /cheer

"crosses fingers about 5.00 and pops hopes sum1 out there can answer my question in part 1"

keeponjamminDate: Monday, 2008-12-15, 7:28 PM | Message # 25
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
ok... i tested it once again and iḿ afraid youŕe right....
the only thing we can do is to install dc 7 on our psp so we can load 4.01 firmware to ẗest" it..
when you do that, you should be able to use fusa sd the normal way biggrin

www.illusionless.nl

siameseDate: Monday, 2009-01-05, 0:08 AM | Message # 26
Private
thank you very much, have tested both 1.47 and 1.48 with 5.0 m33-4 and they work just GREAT!

gracias mil!

keeponjamminDate: Monday, 2009-01-05, 11:25 PM | Message # 27
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
Quote (siamese)
thank you very much, have tested both 1.47 and 1.48 with 5.0 m33-4 and they work just GREAT!

wrong section pall, nevermind about that, welcome to the community

www.illusionless.nl

guythmikeDate: Thursday, 2009-02-19, 1:23 PM | Message # 28
Private
i've been looking into fusa for a few weeks now, as i had purchased a worthless component cable about a year ago and would love to play some games on the television.

i am running 5.0m33-6

however, something interesting/strange is occurring with my attempted installs. i immediately tried to install one of newest builds (45/47 i believe), and could not at all get them to activate with the "+"/"-". i then tried installing the BETA version (17 build), and upon mashing the +/-, FuSa's configuration screen actually came up.

perhaps you can now see my predicament, as for some reason, i'm stuck with running a beta/outdated/less feature-packed version instead of the new and improved "better" 45/47 builds of FuSa. any guidance as to why this may be happening? after checking game.txts and plugins over and over again, i'm not so sure if the fault is on my end.

anyway, thanks guys for the amazing program. i very much appreciate what you and the all of the other developers are doing for the best hand held gaming system to date.

Added (2009-02-19, 1:23 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
well, nevermind. after catching the 48 release, it seems to be working fine. straaaaaaaange. again, thanks a bunch. total life makers you fellas are. fusa gets me girls. lots of girls.

keeponjamminDate: Thursday, 2009-02-19, 6:29 PM | Message # 29
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
Quote (guythmike)
fusa gets me girls. lots of girls.

ok, you better tell me how you are gonna do that, cuz since i'm single for a month, i wanna get some action :P
nah just kiddin', but tell me, what are u gonna do with fusa that girls gonna like it?

www.illusionless.nl

guythmikeDate: Thursday, 2009-02-19, 10:43 PM | Message # 30
Private
girls like a guy who can run psps through their standard tvs. simple fact.

Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » 5.00M33
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz