Friday, 2024-03-29
FuSa Project
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » Need help (Having problems running the game on TV)
Need help
miles021628Date: Thursday, 2008-11-06, 6:55 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hello, im kinda new here, basically a noob. biggrin

I hava a PSP Slim with 3.71 M33-2, PSP Composite Cable and a normal SHARP TV (not really familiar about TV specs or anything and if it can support NTSC (how can i know) well it has 2 ports, yellow and red), i just isntalled FuSa, copied and paste seplugins on the root of the memory stick, i also made sure that "ms0:/seplugins/FuSa_SD.prx" is on the game.txt and pops.txt. After that, i entered RECOVERY MENU, selected plugins and enabled the FuSa_SD.prx for GAME and POPS. After that, connected the cable to my PSP and TV then click "Switch Video Output" (im in progressive mode) and the woot it displays my PSP on the TV full screen, tried running a game and then this pops out "To display this screen on a connected device, you must be connected using a component AV cable or a D-terminal AV cable and you must output the video content in progressive format"

So what do i do? Is it possible for me to play PSP games on TV? I really really want to! Please help me! Thanks a lot

Message edited by miles021628 - Thursday, 2008-11-06, 8:13 AM

Andy_maNDate: Thursday, 2008-11-06, 9:21 AM | Message # 2
General - lieutenant
Group: Administrators
Quote (miles021628)
I hava a PSP Slim with 3.71 M33-2

FW is too old, update to 3.80 M33 at least (to use FuSa SD up to 1.0.47b version)
Quote (miles021628)
After that, connected the cable to my PSP and TV then click "Switch Video Output" (im in progressive mode) and the woot it displays my PSP on the TV full screen, tried running a game and then this pops out "To display this screen on a connected device, you must be connected using a component AV cable or a D-terminal AV cable and you must output the video content in progressive format"

Run the game on your psp's screen and only then activate plugin by pressing - & + vol buttons

miles021628Date: Thursday, 2008-11-06, 10:19 AM | Message # 3
Private
Yeah i just found that out, sorry for the trouble.I miss read it cos i was so excited. happy Well my problem now is i don't know how to upgrade and im kinda scared too. lol. if you can help me on this one kindly help me. Thanks

keeponjamminDate: Thursday, 2008-11-06, 6:39 PM | Message # 4
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
Group: Betatesters
you got to be kidding me, scared? why. Ok here is my tutorial:
Go to www.dark-alex.org download 5.00 m33-3
extract it and inside you will find a folder called update
Copy this folder to the folder GAME inside the PSP folder on your psp
If you have wifi that you can acces, simply run it and let it download the 5.00 update.
If ou do not, simply download the 5.00 firmware from the dark-alex.org website by clicking on the PSP OFW tab on his website. After that extract, and copy the file called 500.PBP into the UPDATE folder. REMEMBER! Only do this when you do not have an wifi acces point. Just follow the on screen things like always.
After that is done, you can just wait and let it do it's update, when it's done, press X to reboot it.. DO NOT SHUT IT DOWN OTHERWISE. When you do it in another way, you have to fix it all, cuz then you have a brick, let it reboot and voila, 5.00 m33-3 biggrin Do not forget to load you battery first, cuz it will not install when you do not have more power then 78% left...
I hope i helped you (+REP is always nice :D)

www.illusionless.nl

Message edited by keeponjammin - Thursday, 2008-11-06, 6:41 PM

miles021628Date: Friday, 2008-11-07, 2:30 AM | Message # 5
Private
Thats a big help for me dude! I got scared at nothing! happy Defenitly a REP UP!

Added (2008-11-07, 2:30 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Just tried playing my PSP on TV and it works fine! Thanks a lot for the help guys and FuSa! To get better image i need to have a better TV right? happy An HD TV and HD TV cable? Cos the image kinda sux but it's all good!

Message edited by miles021628 - Friday, 2008-11-07, 0:54 AM

keeponjamminDate: Sunday, 2008-11-09, 0:33 AM | Message # 6
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
Group: Betatesters
a better tv might help, and a HDTV and HD Cable makes it able to use sony's video output biggrin

www.illusionless.nl

Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » Need help (Having problems running the game on TV)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz