Thursday, 2024-04-18
FuSa Project
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » Metal Gear Solid won't work with tv out
Metal Gear Solid won't work with tv out
HumanSymphonyDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-25, 5:52 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
I just noticed games that don't use 5.00 aren't compatible with tv out. Fusa does not load in ps1 games so i cant play it at all on my tv. how do i make it work? the new 5.00 pops doesnt work with popsloader and older pops versions...

keeponjamminDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-25, 7:49 PM | Message # 2
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
Group: Betatesters
we already discussed that, just add the same mso://blaflflfl line into the pops.txt file and it will work

www.illusionless.nl

Andy_maNDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-25, 8:24 PM | Message # 3
General - lieutenant
Group: Administrators
I'm thinking on installer which will install FuSa automaticaly to ms or flash (adjustable)
Anyway installing FuSa to Flash0 will avoid any troubles with m33's plugin load method, cuz in this case FW will load it and not m33
PS: That's why you can see poll in the top-right corner of our site

keeponjamminDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-25, 10:14 PM | Message # 4
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
yeah, finally, you're gonna work out my idea biggrin i love it, tnx AM

www.illusionless.nl

HumanSymphonyDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-26, 5:23 AM | Message # 5
Private
Quote (keeponjammin)
just add the same mso://blaflflfl line into the pops.txt file and it will work

It doesn't work... I have FuSa_SD.prx in my pops.txt and it doesn't work. Then i add that blah line and it doesn't work? What EXACTLY do I have to do?

keeponjamminDate: Thursday, 2008-11-27, 10:06 PM | Message # 6
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
Look what i got for ya

REQUIREMENTS:

PSP SLIM & LIGHT

3.80 M33 CFW or newer

FuSa package
INSTALLATION:

If you don't have SEPLUGINS folder in your MemoryStick's root - Create it now
Copy FuSa.prx from archive into your SEPLUGINS folder
just add this line ms0:/seplugins/FuSa.prx to existing pops.txt file
Enable FuSa.prx in RECOVERY menu (Switch off your psp, then holding R-TRIGGER switch it on. Select Plugins and then enable FuSa.prx. Exit recovery. )
Load some game, wait untill it fully loads.
Hold + and - volume buttons to activate FuSa's menu

If menu doesn't pop-up:
Remove your SEPLUGINS folder and create it again, then repeat installation process

now stop whining, it could not be more clear than this

www.illusionless.nl

HumanSymphonyDate: Wednesday, 2008-12-03, 2:03 AM | Message # 7
Private
Quote (keeponjammin)
Look what i got for ya REQUIREMENTS: PSP SLIM & LIGHT 3.80 M33 CFW or newer FuSa package INSTALLATION: If you don't have SEPLUGINS folder in your MemoryStick's root - Create it now Copy FuSa.prx from archive into your SEPLUGINS folder just add this line ms0:/seplugins/FuSa.prx to existing pops.txt file Enable FuSa.prx in RECOVERY menu (Switch off your psp, then holding R-TRIGGER switch it on. Select Plugins and then enable FuSa.prx. Exit recovery. ) Load some game, wait untill it fully loads. Hold + and - volume buttons to activate FuSa's menu If menu doesn't pop-up: Remove your SEPLUGINS folder and create it again, then repeat installation process now stop whining, it could not be more clear than this

I'm not stupid I know how to install plugins. Now stop treating me like a retard and actually help! It works in psp games and homebrew, but not in pops (yes i added it to pops.txt). What's the problem?

keeponjamminDate: Wednesday, 2008-12-03, 2:43 PM | Message # 8
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
well, you kinda act like a noob dude, besides, i'm trying to help you, so stop being a dick, or you can forget about my help..

put FuSa in the front row of your pops.txt, i don't have the problem, you have cranky

www.illusionless.nl

HumanSymphonyDate: Thursday, 2008-12-04, 7:28 AM | Message # 9
Private
Quote (keeponjammin)
well, you kinda act like a noob dude, besides, i'm trying to help you, so stop being a dick, or you can forget about my help.. put FuSa in the front row of your pops.txt, i don't have the problem, you have

How do I act like a noob? Is anyone that asks a question a noob? I'm not being a dick, I just don't want to be treated like an idiot. Anyways, I already have it in the first row. I'm not doing anything wrong. I don't see why it shouldn't being working... angry

Message edited by HumanSymphony - Thursday, 2008-12-04, 7:29 AM

keeponjamminDate: Thursday, 2008-12-04, 6:17 PM | Message # 10
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
Quote (HumanSymphony)
Now stop treating me like a retard and actually help

not a normal way of speaking to me retard=noob 2 me

Quote (HumanSymphony)
and actually help!

this is the part where you act like a dick, and don't so otherwise, cuz when you are so desperate to get it working, commanding just doesn't work, and i'm treating you like a idiot, you are acting like one, you can forget about my help, i came up with a idea that worked for me, but screw u cool

www.illusionless.nl

HumanSymphonyDate: Friday, 2008-12-05, 4:31 AM | Message # 11
Private
Quote (keeponjammin)
not a normal way of speaking to me retard=noob 2 me

How was the way I was speaking not normal. You're a noob in English if you think that.

Quote (keeponjammin)
this is the part where you act like a dick, and don't so otherwise, cuz when you are so desperate to get it working, commanding just doesn't work, and i'm treating you like a idiot, you are acting like one, you can forget about my help, i came up with a idea that worked for me, but screw u

You are the one being a dick. I just wanted help and you insisted that I was a noob and treated me thusly. I'm not a noob. I always try my hardest to find the answer. Asking for help is always a last resort. I tried all the tricks posted here and they didn't work. Sorry if I came off as being a dick. I didn't mean it like that.

keeponjamminDate: Friday, 2008-12-05, 5:43 PM | Message # 12
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
iḿ not a noob in english dick, ow youŕe trying to act like youŕe not a dick, apologies accepted, think weŕe done anyway, i cannot help you: my last offer is this:
take all important stuff off you memory stick and format it, after that, copy the SEPLUGIN folder to your memory stick and make sure you have enabled the plugins, after that, put your other files on it and try it out, that worked for me, hope it works for you too biggrin

www.illusionless.nl

HumanSymphonyDate: Saturday, 2008-12-06, 1:18 AM | Message # 13
Private
Quote (keeponjammin)
iḿ not a noob in english dick, ow youŕe trying to act like youŕe not a dick, apologies accepted, think weŕe done anyway, i cannot help you: my last offer is this: take all important stuff off you memory stick and format it, after that, copy the SEPLUGIN folder to your memory stick and make sure you have enabled the plugins, after that, put your other files on it and try it out, that worked for me, hope it works for you too

I'm not a dick! lol ugh. I guess I'll try that. I was thinking of doing that, but I hate doing it because then I have to transfer all my music back thru sonicstage or else they'll be corrupted. Sucks.

EDIT: Didn't work, this is hopeless. Well, maybe not. I ordered HD component cables a few days ago and they should be here soon. Soon FuSa will be a thing of the past for me smile (don't get me wrong it's still a great program)

Message edited by HumanSymphony - Saturday, 2008-12-06, 3:24 AM

keeponjamminDate: Monday, 2008-12-08, 11:02 PM | Message # 14
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
whatever

www.illusionless.nl

8ertDate: Friday, 2008-12-19, 5:02 AM | Message # 15
Private
I just gotta say....WOW...to the entire post above. And also to keep up the excellent work. cool Kinda makes ya wonder why we pay SQNY.......

8ert

Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » Metal Gear Solid won't work with tv out
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz