Thursday, 2024-03-28
FuSa Project
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » FuSa Forum » SUGGESTIONS » MOST RECOMMEND TO FUSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOST RECOMMEND TO FUSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
weiyiguoDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 5:36 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
FuSa SD v1.0.50b is nice,and i have some suggestions to it:
1,solve overscan problem on CRT TV.when i use mode 2&3,both side of game video was cut off on 4:3 TV,and the screen was out of shape.(PMPlayer may help you)
2,remember user's opition.i dont like set cpu clock,priority & min FPS evey time.when i start a new game,fusa always return default opition.
3,working in XMB.I hope fusa can be used easy as SONY'TV OUT.you need't do anything between XMB-->GAME-->XMB-->ANOTHER GAME ,the video will always display on TV when you use you PSP.
I active FUSA 50b in VSH,but psp crashed when games exit to XMB.

sorry for my chinese english.

TannerDate: Monday, 2010-06-07, 3:42 PM | Message # 2
Private
Chinese English? Well, I agree with a lot of what you said.

I'd also prefer a new update to fix the 'stretched out' image on a normal 4:3 TV (it does this to me as well). I hate having to use Screen Mode 3 all of the time if I wanna see anything that's cut off in Mode 2. Plus the graphics are better in Mode 3, so there should be a new filter or something for Modes 0 to 2. Mode 3's the only one where this current filter actually works.

Remembering the user's options is also a good idea, as it does get tiresome to keep having to change the same settings over and over again.

I do definitely agree with FuSa working with the XMB as well. If a hack in the 'normal TV lockout' Sony has works though, I'd take that over FuSa. FuSa is good right now, but it could be better.

AOIT Comic Wiki AOIT Support Banner

weiyiguoDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-08, 7:06 AM | Message # 3
Private
thanks for your reply.
I'm so despairing for nobody notice this topic nearly 4 months.
anyway,there is a good news that a Japanese company developed a PSP peripheral that filter psp graphics to a HDTV with
480P fullscreen.it cost about 40 dollars.it can easy buy from ebay or taobao.
Code
http://www.gametech.co.jp/products/catalog/8842/8842_1.html

so ,if you want to play PSP game on TV,that the best solution!

TannerDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-08, 7:08 AM | Message # 4
Private
That doesn't help us people with an SD TV. If you have an HDTV, just buy the Cony HD or Component Cables. The Composite Cables are what I have to use.

AOIT Comic Wiki AOIT Support Banner

einjhelDate: Friday, 2010-06-11, 6:43 AM | Message # 5
Private
Hello, I was planning to download Fusa to my PSP Slim however I have some question before doing that.
First: Would that work on PSP Slim?
Second: Would it work on Gen D3 Firmware
Third: Once downloaded on the computer, where do you need to save on the PSP?

I hope you guys can answer my question and was hoping also that you guys can provide steps on how to do it.
Thanks!

01Gabo01Date: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 11:59 PM | Message # 6
Private
Quote (Tanner)
Chinese English? Well, I agree with a lot of what you said.
I'd also prefer a new update to fix the 'stretched out' image on a normal 4:3 TV (it does this to me as well). I hate having to use Screen Mode 3 all of the time if I wanna see anything that's cut off in Mode 2. Plus the graphics are better in Mode 3, so there should be a new filter or something for Modes 0 to 2. Mode 3's the only one where this current filter actually works.

Remembering the user's options is also a good idea, as it does get tiresome to keep having to change the same settings over and over again.

I do definitely agree with FuSa working with the XMB as well. If a hack in the 'normal TV lockout' Sony has works though, I'd take that over FuSa. FuSa is good right now, but it could be better.

Totally agree with this

greenzone_560Date: Thursday, 2010-12-23, 7:46 AM | Message # 7
Private
hey, im new to this site but i know a lot about psp modding...so to get to the point.
1. You guys should update the plugins to be availible for the 6.20 hbl....or most likely the hen tn_a that will come on christmas.

2. Is fuSa a copyright protected or is it an open source which i can modify? and if i have to ask permission, who can i reach for modifying fuSa? i want to update the plugins for it for 6.20. and if someone does happen to read this, plz reply to my email.

thnx in advance cool

Forum » FuSa Forum » SUGGESTIONS » MOST RECOMMEND TO FUSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz