Tuesday, 2024-03-19
FuSa Project
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » FuSa Forum » SUGGESTIONS » Make a good zoom option (with proportions)
Make a good zoom option
XenuDate: Saturday, 2008-07-26, 8:11 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Why can't you make a zoom option that wont look like shit on normal TVs and hold the proportions of the PSP screen? All of them look vertically enlarged.

acidpunkDate: Sunday, 2008-07-27, 11:08 AM | Message # 2
-= Most active Beta-testeR =-
Group: Betatesters
Look at the main page of this site! In full release of FuSa 47 will be working addit. menu smile
PS
FuSa BUILD 47 public release - July, ~21-28

Message edited by acidpunk - Sunday, 2008-07-27, 11:08 AM

Andy_maNDate: Sunday, 2008-07-27, 1:00 PM | Message # 3
General - lieutenant
Group: Administrators
Quote (Xenu)
Why can't you make a zoom option that wont look like shit on normal TVs and hold the proportions of the PSP screen? All of them look vertically enlarged.

If we make it without GfX filter, the picture will be like a crap on normal TV
it'll be proportinal... but very crappy (Only GfX filter can press this issue)

shimazakiDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-30, 6:17 PM | Message # 4
Private
you see i have the same isue to suggest, since this plug in, is intended for playing PSP games un a tube TV o conventional TV, the screen format must be adapted too, the images look too large on 4:3 Tv's, because the full screen seting are intendet for flat and wide LCD or Plasma TV's but not for convencional TV's that are rathern Square.

and one thing, the full screen option 2 is already looking very crappy, so, i think working on a 16:9 format full screen for 4:3 Tv's could look less crappy than the last full screen option i guees, because that option you have, looks like the pixels are dubbed, so the picture looks more pixelated than option 0 and option 1 fullscreens.

if this plug in is intended for play games on normal Tv's, is fair enough that we users need the option to ajuts the screen format to play porperly on our old Tv's that are not wide 16:9 format.

in short.

normal TV users need a set up for changing screen format from 16:9 native to boxed 16:9 for 4:3 tv's screens.

thats all, and forgive me if i said something wrong.

[img]http://usuarios.lycos.es/shimazaki/banner.jpg[/img]
What evil only need to triumph are good men to do "nothing"
[url]http://www.nemesisac.com[/url] revista digital sobre animacion japonesa

Message edited by shimazaki - Wednesday, 2008-07-30, 6:19 PM

homesickalienDate: Friday, 2008-08-08, 0:30 AM | Message # 5
Private
i agree as well. FuSa definitely helps those who don't have widescreen lcd/plasma tv's. The video modes should cater more to those with 4:3 screen sizes. Perhaps in the menu you could add a video option for regular (4:3) or widescreen (16:9) as well as different zoom modes. It would be great to also have an unzoomed 1:1 cropped video mode too if possible. Great work so far guys!! Thanks!!

Forum » FuSa Forum » SUGGESTIONS » Make a good zoom option (with proportions)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz