Friday, 2024-03-29
FuSa Project
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » FuSa Forum » SUGGESTIONS » Implent Fusa in the flash0 (is it possible to do that?)
Implent Fusa in the flash0
keeponjamminDate: Saturday, 2008-08-16, 8:37 PM | Message # 1
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
Group: Betatesters
I was wondering, is it possible to implent fusa into the flash0 and load it from there? Sounds pretty usefull to me

Added (2008-08-16, 8:37 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Or, is it possible to implent fusa inside the firmware so i you can load fusa by pressing the video button on the psp

www.illusionless.nl

NathaniasDate: Saturday, 2008-08-16, 9:48 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
It is possible to flash any plugin to the flash0. due to new build releases I myself wouldn't use this, and because I sometimes use - and + for nitepr

ugh

RPGTonyDate: Sunday, 2008-08-17, 7:48 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Yes, you can use it from any flash partition. In game.txt/pops.txt, just use the partition you put it in. For example, instead of "ms0:/blah/whatever", you could use "flash1:/seplugins/FuSa.prx".

PSP-2001IS - 4.01 M33-2
2x 1GB Sony MS - Composite Cable

NathaniasDate: Sunday, 2008-08-17, 11:31 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Quote (RPGTony)
Yes, you can use it from any flash partition. In game.txt/pops.txt, just use the partition you put it in. For example, instead of "ms0:/blah/whatever", you could use "flash1:/seplugins/FuSa.prx".

I'm fairly sure he means installing it to the Flash0 so that you don't have to use up a plugin slot on the CFW

ugh

keeponjamminDate: Monday, 2008-08-18, 0:01 AM | Message # 5
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
yep, i already knew that, the point here is, not only the prx file, also the .txt files and all the other stuf so it doen't matter which memory stick you use, or even if you don't use an memory stick, FuSa will work

www.illusionless.nl

NathaniasDate: Monday, 2008-08-18, 4:43 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Quote (keeponjammin)
yep, i already knew that, the point here is, not only the prx file, also the .txt files and all the other stuf so it doen't matter which memory stick you use, or even if you don't use an memory stick, FuSa will work

You can ask someone, you just stick the PRX in the flash0 and edit some sort of plugin-reader to accept stuff from flash0 by default so you can use fusa regardless of what memory stick you are on

ugh

keeponjamminDate: Wednesday, 2008-08-20, 4:16 PM | Message # 7
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
yep, i know it's kinda wierd to ask, it sounds almost impossible, but he, i thought playing games on a SDTV with a psp was also impossible biggrin

www.illusionless.nl

NathaniasDate: Wednesday, 2008-08-20, 4:56 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant colonel
Quote (keeponjammin)
yep, i know it's kinda wierd to ask, it sounds almost impossible, but he, i thought playing games on a SDTV with a psp was also impossible

I'll editing the DOS prompt for the flash0 installer of VSH Menu so it writes FuSa into game... who knows, it might actually work

ugh

keeponjamminDate: Saturday, 2008-08-23, 4:33 PM | Message # 9
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
if you're able to do that, i'll be your tester biggrin rep+

www.illusionless.nl

NathaniasDate: Saturday, 2008-08-23, 5:17 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant colonel
Kk sorry I didn't even start trying yet I'll get onto it right now ;D

Only thing is VSHMenu is for obviously the XMB so I'll have to look a little more detailed-ish into it

Added (2008-08-23, 5:17 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
damnit they use somethin else to do that... I have a good friend who works alot with flash0 stuff, I'll contact him and ask him if it's possible to make a FuSa patcher biggrin

ugh

keeponjamminDate: Saturday, 2008-08-23, 7:42 PM | Message # 11
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
sound's cool dude biggrin i'll wait
post scriptum: i'm not the smartest one, but i still know alot about the psp and stuff so i yea need any help, just PM biggrin

www.illusionless.nl

XenuDate: Sunday, 2008-08-24, 2:05 PM | Message # 12
Private
Group: Users
It would be great if fusa would automatically switch to TV when entering a game, without having to press +-

keeponjamminDate: Sunday, 2008-08-24, 3:14 PM | Message # 13
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
Quote (Xenu)
It would be great if fusa would automatically switch to TV when entering a game, without having to press +-

that doesn't work ya know, if you don't want to play it on your tv but just on your psp screen you have to change it all the way back, besides not every game is working well with FuSa, some might crash

www.illusionless.nl

Forum » FuSa Forum » SUGGESTIONS » Implent Fusa in the flash0 (is it possible to do that?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz