Wednesday, 2024-04-24
FuSa Project
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » Resume for all tv and cable talk, to put it to work 100%
Resume for all tv and cable talk, to put it to work 100%
kurten16Date: Thursday, 2009-01-29, 10:21 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
I had a Fat PSP and bought the Slim version, the main thing I wanted was to play games in a tv!

What was my surprise when I found all this caos to put games working fine and coloured on a tv...

Just read almost the all threads of the forum to try to understand what to do to put the PSP slim to display image on a TV.

As far has I could get, I have this:

1 - Sony says only component cable displays games, the AV cable only works for the rest of PSP stuff

2 - Sony says only NTSC tvs will display the games 100%

3 - In Europe Tvs are generaly PAL

but here in the forum I found...

Quote (Andy_maN)
You can't play games with composite cable whatever TV ...but it's possible with FuSa SD plugin ^^

If you wanna play games on your HDTV without FuSa you need component (or d-terminal, if your TV support it :p) cable.
Anyway you can just buy 2 cables types and enjoy

and also found this...

Quote (bloodeaterZ)
Hmh i think , Composite Cables are the ones with Yellow Red and White and the Component Cables are YUV Green Red Blue.
And it´s black and White because of PAL and NTSC.

European TVs are PAL and Japanes are NTSC (new models in Europe also can NTSC).

So if you Put the Composite Cable (Because of fuckin S*ny NTSC) into a PAL-TV it´s black and white.

so what I take off all this?

I have at my home both tvs, HD-Ready one and another with yellow and white inputs in the front

4 - I have to buy the component cable to play games right?

5 - Fusa plugins make possible to play in color using AV and also component cable?

6 - My big plasma tv Hd-Ready supports NTSC? How can I know?

What is the best and secure way to get playing games in color on one or both of my tvs?

Sorry for making soo long post but its like a resume of everything I found and all my questions about this

hope someone have answers for all this smile

Many Thanks

Andre

keeponjamminDate: Thursday, 2009-01-29, 3:55 PM | Message # 2
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
Group: Betatesters
ok, i'll just follow your numbers and answer them one by one

1. that is true, with composite you can do everything except playing psp games on tv screen(with OFW)
2. True, but only if these NTSC tv's support component cables (this is all with OFW)
3. Could be, i live in holland but i can use both
4. True, if you want to play it in the way sony wanted it. Without FuSa
5. True, but not with the component cable. But with the component cable you can use sony's original method, and fusa HD. But fusa HD is a little bit outdated.
6. Could be, you can find it on the internet or in the manual.

The best and secure way is to get a cable that support both of it (like this one:)

So you can use FuSa to play on your normal tv and Sony's method to play on your HDTV.
Keep in mind that FuSa still isn't perfect, and that Sony's method isn't fullscreen.
I think that is the best you can do.
(it took me some time to help you with this, so some +REP is always usefull if you want some help next time :P)

www.illusionless.nl

moisespteixeiraDate: Thursday, 2009-01-29, 4:09 PM | Message # 3
Private
Nice questions and beautiful answer =D

raxxmaxxDate: Thursday, 2009-01-29, 11:10 PM | Message # 4
Private
Yeah thanks guys.

keeponjamminDate: Friday, 2009-01-30, 4:30 PM | Message # 5
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
answers all done by me, c'mon guys and show me some love and give me some +REP for all the work and i'll help you next time for sure biggrin

www.illusionless.nl

Light_AleXDate: Saturday, 2009-01-31, 1:15 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
If you have an HDTV, it is 99.99999% guaranteed that it will be multiregion I.E. PAL & NTSC.
Lots of the last SDTVs are also multiregion.

-Light_AleX

He said, "Trust me, I've done it a hundred times." What followed next was indescribably horrible. He fell, he bounced, landed on the rock with a thump. It was extremely terrible that...you seriously don't want to know!

Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » Resume for all tv and cable talk, to put it to work 100%
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz