Friday, 2024-03-29
FuSa Project
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » Tutorial on how to install Fusa Build 50 (title explains it all :))
Tutorial on how to install Fusa Build 50
keeponjamminDate: Monday, 2009-06-15, 11:07 PM | Message # 1
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
Group: Betatesters
so, i created this video for u guys, i hope this helps smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ial7Qbr-dhM

enjoy smile (and remember, rewards are always nice :P)

www.illusionless.nl

Message edited by keeponjammin - Monday, 2009-06-15, 11:09 PM

emusaDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-16, 2:49 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Thx for your work dude - very informative.

Je klinkt alsof je uit NL komt smile

+rep

Message edited by emusa - Tuesday, 2009-06-16, 2:50 PM

keeponjamminDate: Thursday, 2009-06-18, 10:45 AM | Message # 3
-= Active Beta-testeR =-
Group: Betatesters
damn, je hebt me door :P
is mijn accent werkelijk zo slecht?
(please respond in english only, if you want to send me a dutch message, please usa a PM :), since i'd like to keep this thread english)

Added (2009-06-18, 10:45 Am)
---------------------------------------------
damn you guys, just watch my freakin video!

www.illusionless.nl

Message edited by keeponjammin - Tuesday, 2009-06-16, 3:02 PM

atat1702Date: Friday, 2010-02-19, 6:21 PM | Message # 4
Private
hey..i'm new on this plugin..after i read some of the threads here.. i found out that im not the only one who had this problem.

im running a CFF 5.00 m-33-6 on a psp 2000

i did what you have told on your tutorial but is seems it doesn't work for me...

i already enabled the fusa plugin..

then i plug the AV cable onto my psp and pressed the box button and a black screen came out on my psp but nothing on the tv..

then i tried to disconnect the cable and play a game..i waited until the game fully load and plugged the cable again...then the black screen came out again but nothing on my tv. the + - button also do nothing..

i have an AV cable with 3 jacks (red, yellow, white)

your help is greatly appreciated.

SkoshDate: Monday, 2010-11-22, 0:01 AM | Message # 5
Private
Hey, first off - thanks for making the video and reaching out to noobs like myself trying to get their PSP to play on an older TV.

I watched through the whole thing, downloaded the files needed (both custom firmware 5.00 m33 v6 and fusa 1.0.50) and sadly hit a problem with getting the firmware 5.00 m33 on the machine.

My psp is a model 2000, is updated to 6.2 official firmware (the latest one with the useless comic reader) and has absolutely nothing additional on the memory stick. If I open the memory up off of USB as a removable drive on my computer, the only folders are the usual MP-root, Music, Picture, PSP, and Video folders. All of those folders are empty, excluding sub folders in PSP and MP-root.

Does my having the 6.2 official firmware cause a problem in installing 5.00 m33 custom firmware on my psp?

If you have any insights or tutorial links (forum or video) on where to go on getting Fusa to work on a fresh machine like mine, I'd be very grateful.

zenithpaulDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-14, 10:20 AM | Message # 6
Private
i have a little problem here, i have a component av cable (5 wire) then i only use it for hdtv and it work with fusa for fullscreen with 100% speed but on the description it says work on any tv and my problem is i dont know what to put on the 5 wire of my cable but when i try the green one it is only black and white. please what do i need to do in order to play it with color

i think the first cable is for the video to come out to tv(black n white) and the other 2 is for the color and the last 2 is the sound for left and right
i cannot put all 3 cable for video cause it is only 1 for the video on my tv and other 1 is for sound

please help i just need my psp work on normal tv with colored even without left and right sound

Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » Tutorial on how to install Fusa Build 50 (title explains it all :))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz