Friday, 2024-03-29
FuSa Project
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » A way to improve the video image?
A way to improve the video image?
FenbyDate: Saturday, 2009-07-25, 8:37 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
I managed to get fusa to work but the video quality on Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and mostly any other game I have is really really bad. You can hardly read anything and well the video all together looks horrible. Is there a way to improve the video quality on fusa?

Also, is there a way to play on the PSP and the tv at the same time? Or is it a 1 way street.

Message edited by Fenby - Sunday, 2009-07-26, 5:37 AM

mculverDate: Monday, 2009-07-27, 8:51 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
yeah implement a gfx filter into it but that takes time and work among other thing that are being done to it.fusa and psp at same time only if you have a pip(picture in picture) tv.other than that i dont think so.

FenbyDate: Monday, 2009-07-27, 11:31 PM | Message # 3
Private
Ahh ive been looking around the download section and google but not finding the gfx filter. killed Could you drop me a link my kind sir?

DrWho198Date: Tuesday, 2009-07-28, 1:15 AM | Message # 4
Private
You misunderstood,
There is no way to improve the graphics yet. The bad graphics are caused because fuse needs to make the picture smaller. There are plans of adding a graphics filter to fusa in the future. this would improve the image a lot. But until the developer has time to make it work, you'll have to stick with the current result.

The bottom line is, have patience, and hope for a breakthrough smile like we all do.
people do there best to get it working, your support helps :P
financially as well by the way... you can always donate a gift which would stimulate the development.

mculverDate: Wednesday, 2009-07-29, 8:45 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
exactly drwho

Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » A way to improve the video image?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz