Thursday, 2024-04-25
FuSa Project
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » FuSa slow when running emulators full-screen
FuSa slow when running emulators full-screen
emusaDate: Friday, 2009-06-12, 10:53 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
- I've got a PSP-2000 slim, 5.00 m33-6 with a component TV-out cable and a Philips HD-ready HDTV.
- I've copied the latest FuSa SD v1.0.50b in the seplugins-folder correctly and enabled it through the recovery menu (holding R).

So far so good.

Now when I start up Picodrive (genesis emulator), NesterJ or a Snes emulator it starts fullscreen on my TV. It doesn't look good; the text in the menu's is pretty much unreadable. When I load a game it runs like crap. Like 20fps or something for a 60fps game. Using the + and - volume-buttons I get to the FuSa menu and cranked the CPU speed to 333/166 + put priority to 80-85%. This doesn't resolve anything unfortunately.

Any idea how this can be solved? Would be great smile

Thx!

DARKALEXEVILDate: Saturday, 2009-06-13, 2:02 AM | Message # 2
Private
i have same stuff as you but dif tv =), its work fine for me just put priority to at 90 or 91 and will be perfect, and about snes make full screen at 3 its better. biggrin

emusaDate: Saturday, 2009-06-13, 2:04 AM | Message # 3
Private
Yeah, I've tried that as well. Changing the priority doesn't make it much better.

I especially want PicoDrive (genesis) to run a 100%. But the framerate seem to be stuck @30fps instead of 60fps. Everything stutters like crazy.

DARKALEXEVILDate: Saturday, 2009-06-13, 1:14 PM | Message # 4
Private
genesis is hard to run a 100%, because its hard to run in 100% in psp, so its will be harder in fusa =)

emusaDate: Sunday, 2009-06-14, 4:54 PM | Message # 5
Private
Quote (DARKALEXEVIL)
genesis is hard to run a 100%, because its hard to run in 100% in psp, so its will be harder in fusa =)

Nope - that's not it. Many, many games run full-speed on Picodrive. They run less than half the speed with FuSa. Something else must be wrong. Any idea what?

Added (2009-06-14, 4:53 Pm)

---------------------------------------------

Anyone? sad Would be awesome to play emulators fullscreen, without slowdown.

Is there anyone that has accomplished this using FuSa? If so, what firmware do you use?

Message edited by emusa - Sunday, 2009-06-14, 4:54 PM

mculverDate: Sunday, 2009-06-14, 7:55 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
Its all about coding u need to have a code that can handle all the cpu and the output to the tv.Emulators take up a lot of cpu.

emusaDate: Sunday, 2009-06-14, 8:05 PM | Message # 7
Private
Quote (mculver)
Its all about coding u need to have a code that can handle all the cpu and the output to the tv.Emulators take up a lot of cpu.

So nobody gets playable speeds when using FuSa with emulators? Because that wasn't the impression I was getting.

It would certainly explain my experiences.

mculverDate: Monday, 2009-06-15, 8:56 AM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
Your best bet would be to start fusa with 99% and work your way down to 0% to see if it requires a certain setting.For me running snes i have to have fusa priority to 91% or else it crashes.In Fullscreen 2 i runs about 1-2 fps slower than suppose to but on all others ir runs perfect. Hope this helps.

Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » FuSa slow when running emulators full-screen
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz