Friday, 2024-03-29
FuSa Project
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » FuSa Questions - Would Like Answers (Here are some of my questions. Others can ask, too.)
FuSa Questions - Would Like Answers
TannerDate: Friday, 2011-04-01, 0:49 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hello. I am making this thread to ask a few questions. If others want to, then they can also use this thread if they want. I'd prefer answers from knowledgeable people or from Andy himself.

1) Will FuSa HD ever come out? It should, even if it isn't perfect. SD certainly isn't.

2) Is FuSa's lifespan at an end? If the project is "dead", just release the source code and let others try to improve on it, especially if you don't have any time for it anymore.

This is one of my favorite plug ins, but I'd really like to see a gfx filter when playing full screen. And the fact there hasn't been an update since 2009 (I think) makes me think Andy's either given up or doesn't have time at all anymore. So releasing the source code would be a good idea, in my opinion.

AOIT Comic Wiki AOIT Support Banner

Light_AleXDate: Friday, 2011-04-08, 10:20 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Betatesters
I don't think it will come out. SD is fine and perfect. ;-)

I believe Andy_maN does not have the time anymore and has stopped development. Please correct me if I am wrong Andy. :-)

-Light_AleX

He said, "Trust me, I've done it a hundred times." What followed next was indescribably horrible. He fell, he bounced, landed on the rock with a thump. It was extremely terrible that...you seriously don't want to know!

Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » FuSa Questions - Would Like Answers (Here are some of my questions. Others can ask, too.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz