FuSa Project
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » SNES YXL menu does not work anymore
SNES YXL menu does not work anymore
Rob79Date: Saturday, 2008-08-02, 1:12 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Been trying b47 and it works great with the POPS loader Resident Evil 2 works FULL SCREEN!!! no lag!
Anyways was on b45 before and i worked great with SNES emulator, could bring the menu up in game to make adjustmens as needed then play then bring menu back up, but today I upgraded to b47 and the menu comes up once in game select screen but after that it does not come up again, you need to exit out then go back in to get it to work. Anyone else fine this???? I am on 3.90 M33

Thanks for a great homebrew app!

Message edited by Rob79 - Saturday, 2008-08-02, 1:12 AM

RathlarDate: Friday, 2008-08-22, 9:53 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
I'm using 4.01 M33-2

The only problem I see in the snes emu is that sometimes the screen will black out if you keep switching between fusa and the emu menu. You just have to blindly activate the fusa menu disable and re-enable.

But it doesn't happen all the time for me. Could be a few things... What version of the emu are you running?

I'm currently using: SNES9x TYL 0.4.2 ME

I was using 0.4.2 (not the ME version) and it seemed a little more buggy to me...

Though I have found that certain SNES games just don't work with FUSA... immediate crash after loading it up.

NathaniasDate: Saturday, 2008-08-23, 5:12 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Betatesters
I've never had a problem with SNES... but hell yea fullscreen Resident evil is the shit!

ugh

Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » SNES YXL menu does not work anymore
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz