Saturday, 2024-04-20
FuSa Project
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » Fusa Screen resolution?
Fusa Screen resolution?
ryan012254Date: Monday, 2008-08-25, 8:58 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
what is the video output resolution of FuSa? it lookes really stretched out on a TV makeing it look kinda pooish im not putting down the plugin i think it ROCKS!! but it could look beter

RathlarDate: Monday, 2008-08-25, 2:20 PM | Message # 2
Private
well the psp resolution is 480x272... fusa only stretches it out to the entire screen which is why it might look poor, especially on larger TVs. So the resolution is the same, but it just makes the pixels larger on your screen. Without filters, it won't look great.

I saw mention that filters were in the making though I'm not 100% positive on that. If they are, then it would help give a less jagged look while in fullscreen.

ugoffDate: Friday, 2008-10-03, 7:46 AM | Message # 3
Private
It seems I have the exact opposite problem. My picture is extremely compressed. It's almost like the PSP is shrinking the video to 4:3 aspect and then FuSa is compressing it even further.

RecianDate: Sunday, 2008-11-30, 9:24 PM | Message # 4
Private
yeah it all comes down to ur tv's resolution. i'm on a 42" HDTV so it's very stretched but the cables are input to my DVD recorder so i can record in 480, rip the files to about 900x600 on my laptop and have no stretch then upconvert that through movie maker to about 1200/1300x700/800

Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » Fusa Screen resolution?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz