Friday, 2024-03-29
FuSa Project
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » THX! ill be playing my psp in a caddy with 11 tv's! you rock
THX! ill be playing my psp in a caddy with 11 tv's! you rock
wichpspDate: Wednesday, 2008-09-03, 12:59 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
hey all.
ive had a slim for about 8 months and i love this thing! i install custom stereo systems for a living and i have a tv/navigation unit in my car. car electronics usually only have composite inputs since mobile HDTV isnt really doable. i stupidly bought the composite cables thinking "hey i can sit and play my games through my stereo!" i quickly found out i could only listen to music or play vids. lame
i had read about drkalx "proof of concept" or whatever but thats the last i looked into it.
anyways ive got a 2004 cadillac sls with 11 tvs in it and a full stereo system. i have a selectable video switcher so the screens can show different sources. so far the only source ive got to show off is dvd and a back up camera. so tonight i was thinking man i could just install this stupid cable i bought 2 months ago and use it at car shows or whatever. well now i find FUSA and holy crap am i a happy guy! i just tested it on my 52 inch samsung bigscreen and LocoRoco played ok! ill try it out in the caddy tomorrow and ill take some pics of it working. thank you soooo much for this
Ill be shaking haters off with my psp!

thanks

daDaniDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-21, 10:40 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Betatesters
hey man were are the pictures? biggrin
or do they not come anymore?

Don´t drink and drive, take drugs and fly

Forum » FuSa Forum » GENERAL QUESTIONS » THX! ill be playing my psp in a caddy with 11 tv's! you rock
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz